The Marina Puerto Escondido (MPE) Fishing Tournament began in the spring of 2019, sending waves throughout the Sea of Cortez as Baja’s newest, most exciting fishing tournament. After taking a COVID break in 2020, the tournament hit the ground running again in 2021, more than doubling in teams and winnings. 2022 followed suit, generating the most teams and winnings in the tournament's history. Now, the MPE team is back for its fourth edition of the tournament, offering participants world-class fishing in what Jacques Cousteau famously coined as "The Aquarium of the World".
Join the MPE team and deep sea fishing enthusiasts to enjoy some of the best sportfishing in the world! Try your hand at the fastest fish in the sea and compete for cash prizes and jackpot winnings!Register Your Team Today View Confirmed Teams
The 2023 Fishing Tournament will be held May 19-21, 2023 at Marina Puerto Escondido in Loreto, Baja California Sur. The $1,500 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Keep in mind 20% of your registration fee will go toward costs associated with putting on the tournament, while the other 80% will go directly to the prizes.